Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Virginia Animals








Sometimes you get exactly what you want: a chance to play around with animals at the Virginia Living Museum. I wanted to do something different for Earth Day, and so I'm working on a series of portraits of animals for the Sunday Magazine. This was my first day, and I got so much amazing help from George and Shannon and Travis and Virginia, who let me set up a studio in a classroom and brought me all the animals I could ever want. I'll be back in a few weeks to finish off the series with birds and more mammals. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love these...especially the first

katie said...

um... wow?!?!!!!!

Sheila Johnson said...

these are gorgeous! i love that little possum.

BirdsEyeView said...

They turned out incredible!