Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good News


After two days of hot driving from Indiana to Dallas, one carton of strawberries, lots of ice, two killer sunsets and minor cuts and bruises, I'm moved out of Dubois County and I'm back in Seattle, trying to come to terms with free time. I'm not a huge fan. I'd much rather have some work to do. To that end, I'm printing portfolios, writing letters, and I'm going to pull out the old medium format and shoot some out-of-date film. If anyone has any other suggestions on how to vacation, give me a ring. I'd love the advice. The good news is that I'm featured in this year's PDN Photo Annual, along with a bunch of other super talented photographers. Check it out!

5 comments:

August Kryger said...

Congrats! Well-deserved.

katie said...

super cool... i tried looking through the site, it's organized in a weird way. do you have to search for photographers to scroll through work? congrats all the same though!!

Aaron said...

Congratulations. Way awesome!

cindyphoto1 said...

u have won alot on pics of the kids. it say parents r largely absent. not sure about that they r with me 24 / 7 . maybe dacotas.

cindyphoto1 said...

wish u could teach me how to take some of those photos mine r coming along alittle better wish i could be a photojournalist