Thursday, February 12, 2009

Considering the Past


I spent some time this weekend thinking about my Secret Life of Children of project. It was about this time last year that I really started working on it-- going out to the Furlongs house and spending my afternoons there. Muddy, warm weather changing to freezing all of a sudden. Drives to Sturgeon with lots of coffee, long phone conversations with friends on the way there, escape from the madness of the POYi website, which nearly killed me, but not quite. I loved making pictures in Sturgeon. There were so many other stories there to be told. Like the one above. When I go defend my Master's project in September, I think I'll budget some extra time to just hang out in Missouri and revisit some things I've missed.

1 comment:

Jeronimo Nisa said...

What's your master's project about?